I2c hid device driver windows 10 -

I2c hid device driver windows 10 -

Looking for:

I2C HID Driver Touchpad Failure (I think I solved it) - Microsoft Community 













































   

 

I2C HID Device Driver Update for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, XP | DriverGuide



  8 rows · Microsoft I2C HID Miniport Driver is a kernel device driver. In Windows 10 it is. The Microsoft I2C HID Miniport Driver service is a kernel mode driver. If Microsoft I2C HID Miniport Driver fails to start, the error is logged. Windows 10 startup proceeds, but a message box is displayed informing you that the hidi2c service has failed to start. Restore Default Startup Type of Microsoft I2C HID Miniport Driver Automated Restore. 1. Jul 25,  · Once its done next step, uninstall HID device from device manager. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows Select Device Manager. Expand the entry. Right-click the HID device and select Uninstall device. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button. Reboot the computer. Hope this helps!  


Solved: I2C HID Device Driver - Dell Community - Question Info



  Also touchpad stops working completely when I restart laptop while the charger is plugged in. Details required : characters remaining Cancel Submit. Browse the list above to find the driver that matches your hardware and operating system. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Report abuse. Did you use a mouse or what and was the i2 hid device disabled.    

 

- I2c hid device driver windows 10



   

Perform a clean installation of drivers and reboot the computer. There could be a device causing a hardware conflict or compatibility issues. The error Code 10 could be caused by a temporary problem in Device Manager or with the hardware.

If so, a reboot might fix the Code 10 error. I too am a user. I also have got the same problem and I am facing it from past months. In hardware diagnostics in boot menu, everything is fine except battery. Also touchpad stops working completely when I restart laptop while the charger is plugged in.

And when restart again after removing the charger, touchpad starts working again except gestures. Did you get the resolution for the touchpad gestures problem? Please let me know. Thank you. If above steps do not resolve the issue, you may also use the " Get Help Now " option at the bottom right to chat with a Dell technician right away. I am attaching a screenshot containing the hardware ids. I have managed to resolved the issue through HP Support Assistance" tool. Currently, the touchpad is working fine after restarting the laptop times.

I am glad to know that you managed to resolve the issue. Please reach out again for any further assistance. Have a nice day ahead. Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

Showing results for. Search instead for. Did you mean:. Need Windows 11 help? Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.

Windows 11 Support Center. Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question. All forum topics Previous Topic Next Topic. New member. Message 1 of 4. HP Recommended. Product: ic2 hid device driver.

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8. Hi I have hp laptop wna tuoch screen not work in device manager i2c hid device driver uptodate but it opear driver problem I try to update the driver but nothing still the problem.

I try olso troubleshooting still not work i2h hid device. Tags 2. Tags: ic2 hid device driver. Message 2 of 4. DId this happen after a recent software or Windows update?

Check the box that states delete the software for this device. Then follow the onscreen instructions. Update the touchscreen firmware from the same drivers' page if it is available. Then check if the issue gets resolved. Now check if this resolves the issue. This does not cause data loss if the correct options are selected. Search the community and support articles Windows Windows 10 Search Community member. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.

I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Vijay A.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download for Windows - Zoom.Download ZOOM Cloud Meetings for Android |

Zoom login online - zoom login online.Video Conferencing

why this PC can't download , - Microsoft Community - Why Does Zoom Download Fail?